Cake Decorating Ideas For Kids: Icing Technique
Ingredients for kids’ cake
You may have a simple cake as the base of your cake decorating ideas for kids. As the cake is finished, all you need to do is to décor it. It will be fun and enjoying, people. However, before you décor your kids’ cake, you should prepare the stuff and ingredients you will need. Let’s check them out.
- Food coloring
- Taste extract
Steps by steps
After every single stuff and ingredients are prepared, you should follow several steps. These steps will help you in applying cake decorating ideas for kids. Your cake will have wonderful look besides the delicious and sweet taste. So, let’s follow the steps.
- Manage the cake in a plate before you décor it.
- Let the cake cool down. The cake’s heat will ruin the butter cream or icing you apply.
- Place some various soft sugars in a bowl for kids’ cake decorating.
- Boil a cup of water to get a teaspoon of boiled water for your sugar.
- Stir it well to get a smooth suspension. If you feel it is too condensed, you can add the water.
- Add the color and taste as you wish. Two or three drops will work.
- After it is well-mixed, spread it upon the cake. You can use the knife. Spread it evenly.
- Add some ornaments, such as candies, fruits and cream before you enter it into the refrigerator.
- Let it freeze for at least 30 minutes.
Your cake is ready. It is a simple way of cake decorating ideas for kids. Your kids, family and friends will be satisfied with the ideas of kids’ cake decorating. As long as you follow those steps, your cake will be delicious. The look will be great. And the party will be impressive.