Icing Designs For Birthday With Royal Icing Design
Birthday celebration is the event which is highly waited by everyone in a year. While it comes every of your age addition, the ideas of designing ice cream should be different from before. If in your last birthday you get the birthday cake by the design of bakery shop, now you can try to design the cake by yourself. Of course, this article will not only give the suggestion, but also the manner and the preparation will be explained to you. Hence, there are the guides in making icing cake designs for birthday to see below.
It is truly challenging and sensational to provide you own icing cake designs for birthday which you will have. To realize your desire there are some icing cake design preparations for birthday before starting the process. We have collected some ways to decorate your cake including royal icing, butter cream icing and fondant icing. However, this article will only assist you in creating royal icing cake design for birthday.
The Ingredients of Icing Cake Designs for Birthday
Creating your own icing cake designs for birthday can be your great decision while the birthday event which you have planned should run well. Therefore, to have better result of birthday cake design, the ingredients you should prepare are:
- Two egg whites
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice which is still fresh
- Icing sugar, which is 330g
- Vanilla essence.
Simple Ways to Create Cake Designs for Birthday
Those are the ingredients which are required to make royal icing design for your birthday cake. For more guide about the steps to make icing cake designs for birthday, here are the instructions.
- Blend two egg whites prepared with two teaspoons of lemon juice
- Mix the blended result with icing sugar (330g)
- Add vanilla essence to the mixture (optional)
- Mix them in low speed till they are combined
- Mix them in higher speed about 5 minutes till shiny or stiff
- Cover the icing cake in a bowl
- Cover the cake by using your pallet knife
- Decorate them through paper of grease proof
- Left the cake dry and finish