Quick And Easy To Make Desserts: Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
Are you currently looking for dessert recipes? Speaking about dessert, what would you like to eat? Is it pudding, cake, cookie, or others? There are countless foods you can choose. But, here the writer would like to tell you one of quick and easy to make desserts. If you are a fan of strawberry, then you need to try the recipe in this article. This dessert is called Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
The Ingredients for Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
There are many quick and easy to make desserts actually. However, Chocolate Covered Strawberries will only need you to spare 15 minutes to cook it. If not, it won’t be quick and easy-to-make dessert otherwise. So, what would we need to prepare? Here we go.
- 16 ounces of milk chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoons of shortening
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries with leaves
The Directions for Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
So, are we going to use those three kinds of ingredient to make one of quick and easy to make desserts? That is quite a few, indeed. Even so, you can make one cute tasty little dessert out of those ingredients. So, what do we need to do? Here are the quick and easy directions to make dessert.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in a double boiler
- Stir them till smooth
- Insert toothpicks on top of strawberries
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture by holding them down by toothpick
- Put them down on a sheet of wax paper for the chocolate to cool
- Drizzle over white chocolate on them to make them cute
Then, you are done with it. It should have been one of quick and easy to make desserts that you definitely want to make for either your families or your guests. You know yourself that this recipe is so easy to make. It doesn’t take a long time either. You will like the look too. Try it!