Simple Cupcake Recipe For Sponge Cupcake
Want to know other cupcake recipe that is different from the common ones we encounter every time in cookbook, internet, etc.? If so, you might need to take a look at simple cupcake recipe for Sponge Cupcake. It usually does not contain fat, so it must be quite healthy for you to eat once in a while. Here, the writer intends to tell you one example of sponge cupcake recipes you can try.
The Ingredients of Sponge Cupcake
This simple cupcake recipe is said to be able to serve up to 12 cupcakes when it is done. It sure is similar to the common serving of common cupcake recipes. However, the ingredients are a bit different and even fewer. Below are the ingredients.
- 115 grams of caster sugar
- 115 grams of self-raising flour
- 115 grams of margarine, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, ground cinnamon, (or any flavors you like)
The Directions for Making Sponge Cupcake
Indeed, there are only some ingredients you need to prepare, but they require quite an amount. Even so, it might just take 5 minutes to prepare them all. How about the cooking time? Let’s see the directions to make this simple cupcake recipe here.
- Preheat oven at 150⁰C
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till smooth
- Put cupcake cases in a muffin tin
- Spoon the mixture to the cupcake cases
- Bake till the inserted skewer comes out clean
This is how to make simple sponge cupcake by using this simple cupcake recipe. It should take around 15 minutes to cook. So, overall you will take 20 minutes to get everything done. See? What can you ask anymore if it is this simple and quick to make.